Bespoke software for all platforms
Bespoke Software Development - VBScript
Microsoft VBScript ("Visual Basic Scripting Edition") is a lightweight language based on Visual Basic. It has a fast interpreter and it is uses the Component Object Model to access a variety of Microsoft packages.
The StyleTech bespoke development team have been creating bespoke websites and web application using VBScript since 1996.
Today, many bespoke applications that were written using VBScript still exist and operate. StyleTech can assist with the continued maintenance and development of these VBScript systems by:
- Understanding the VBScript system codebase
- Implementing any necessary bug fixes
- Introducing modern security practices
- Improving the responsiveness of the system
- Upgrading the database engine
- Implementing screen design improvements
- Providing on-going system support
- Providing on-going system development
- Producing and implementing a disaster / recovery plan
VBScript was commonly used on websites but it can be executed in a range of environments, such as (WSH) Windows Script Host, (IE) Internet Explorer and (IIS) Internet Information Services.
How we do it
we listen to your
we talk english,
no confusing jargon
in business for over 18 years
StyleTech has been delivering an award-winning service since 1999.
Yorkshire based team
We are based in Yorkshire and proud to complete all projects in-house (we never outsource).
Over 500 bespoke projects completed
We have obtained a vast range of industry and business knowledge within the team.
We talk English
We talk in your language, no technical jargon (unless you want it).
StyleTech want to ensure that you have no surprises at the end of your project. Your software should operate exactly how you envisage it...
Scrum Project Management
StyleTech recognise that business processes change and we work with you to ensure your bespoke software system changes with your business...
- Having a fantastic time working on growth plans with Nick Thompson! Great business insights and gets the software development business model